This is what misalignment looks like
When the work you do doesn’t align with who you are, you’ll feel like:
- You spend too little of your time enjoying the work you’re doing
- No matter how hard you work, you don’t get the results you want
- You procrastinate and put off doing things on your to-do list
- You feel like an imposter and that your clients or colleagues are going to “find you out”
- You suffer from “analysis paralysis” and it’s stopping you from making decisions or getting things done
- You can’t seem to get the balance right between work and everything else
- You dread Monday mornings
Are you thinking that you can’t carry on like this?
And this is what alignment looks like
When you and your work are in alignment:
- You’re genuinely excited about the work you do
- You can work for hours without feeling the time pass
- You achieve greater and more meaningful results with what seems like less effort
- You look forward to tackling the jobs on your to-do list
- You’re decisive about the action you need to take next
- Your clients and colleagues respect and trust you
- You make time for the things that matter to you
How does this sound to you?
You can’t see the label when you’re inside the bottle
Maybe you can figure it all out by yourself.
Maybe you can read the books, listen to the podcasts, watch the YouTube videos, do the online self-assessments (and so on and so on and so on…) and change things for yourself.
Or maybe you’ve tried all this already but haven’t got any further forward.
Maybe it’s not more information you need.
Maybe what you need is someone who believes in you and who can walk alongside you as you navigate your own path.
Someone who can help you to figure out the right action to take and hold you accountable for following through.
Someone who can help you defeat the limiting beliefs which hold you back.
Someone who can help you find the joy and fulfillment in your work that’s been missing for so long.
Maybe you need a coach.
Which of these best describes you?
Book your free introductory coaching call here
Fill out the form below to book your free introductory 30 minute coaching call.
Want to have a call but can’t find a time which suits? Use the contact form to let me know what days and times work best for you.