We’re really excited to have you on the Change Work Life podcast!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Complete the form below to pick the best time which works for you. Your phone number will only be used to send you reminders and in case I need to get in touch e.g. if the technology doesn’t work on the day.
- If the form below doesn’t display properly and you don’t see a list of times (it happens!), try refreshing this page. If that doesn’t work, you can also book your time by following this link.
- Please make sure that you confirm that you’ve read and agree to the terms of the Guest Release and Privacy Notice (thank you GDPR!) set out below. Your interview will be conducted on the basis that you agree to the terms of both.
- Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive a calendar appointment with Zoom details. Please check your spam folder just in case the appointment accidentally ends up there!
- Have a read of the Podcast Guest Information factsheet which will give you some background information and an idea of what we’ll talk about to help you get the most out of your interview.
- Click the button below to email me a short bio (say a couple of paragraphs) to include on the show notes for your episode and a headshot which I will use to promote your episode.
If you have any questions, please just drop me a line.
As a Guest of the Change Work Life podcast (“Podcast”), I consent to the audio and video recording of my voice, name, and image as part of my appearance on the Podcast. I further consent to the distribution and broadcast of my appearance, including any information and content I provide, by Jeremy Cline (“Podcaster”) in audio, video, or text form without restriction.
I further acknowledge and agree:
(a) I will receive no monetary compensation for my appearance. The consideration I receive for executing this release shall be the exposure I receive to the audience of the Podcast.
(b) I am granting the Podcaster a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to publish any copyrighted work I supply as part of my appearance on the Podcast.
(c) I am waiving any intellectual property claims including, but not limited to, trademark and copyright infringement claims, associated with personal or business interests discussed during my appearance on the Podcast.
(d) I am waiving any right to publicity and privacy claims, and agree my name, likeness, and business information may be used by Podcaster in the episode in which I appear and future reproductions as well as the marketing materials supporting the Podcast in general.
(e) That Podcaster is the sole owner of any all rights to the Podcast, including the episode in which I appear. I further acknowledge and agree that Podcaster has the right to edit the content of my appearance and publish the same in any media now and in the future without first obtaining my approval. Podcaster has no obligation to use the audio or video or promotional information provided by Guest if Podcaster does not deem it appropriate for any reason.
(f) I release and discharge Podcaster together along with all of the Podcaster’s principals, shareholders, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with my appearance on the Podcast or the subsequent reproduction and distribution of the episode in which I appear in any medium.
(g) Podcaster may receive personal data about me, and I acknowledge and accept the terms of the Privacy Notice (below).
Podcaster grants Guest a royalty-free, worldwide, license and right to publish the Podcast episode in which Guest appears on Guest’s website or app and promote said episode in all of Guest’s social media accounts.
As part of the process of interviewing you, broadcasting that interview on the Podcast, and sharing information via Podcaster’s website, social media channels and email, Podcaster may collect and process your personal data and is committed to being transparent about how that data is collected and used.
Podcaster will collect, store and use a range of information, including:
- Your name and contact details, including your email address and telephone number; and
- Any other information you provide during the course of the interview or otherwise.
Podcaster may also collect, store and use the following more sensitive information if provided by you:
- Information about your race or ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and political opinions.
Data may be collected in a variety of ways, including via email, through online forms or apps or in conversation (either during the course of an interview or otherwise).
Your personal data may also be collected from other sources such as websites or online directories.
How data is used
Your data is processed in order that Podcaster may produce the Podcast and include useful information to listeners of the Podcast, on Podcaster’s website, through Podcaster’s social media channels and any other communications from Podcaster to the Podcast’s audience, which may include emails.
Podcaster will always, where reasonably practicable, obtain your consent to providing the information as described above.
Podcaster may also process your data where Podcaster wishes to provide services to you in which you may be interested, or where Podcaster may wish to provide services to third parties and you may be interested in the provision of those services.
Who may access your data
Podcaster is the only person who has access to your data and Podcaster will not share your data with third parties without your consent. The exceptions to this are as follows:
- Where information is provided to users and listeners as described in the section “How data is used” in respect of which Podcaster will seek your consent.
- Podcaster may outsource the production of some aspects of the Podcast, including editing audio, the preparation of show notes for the relevant page of Podcaster’s website and managing email and social media broadcasts. In such cases Podcaster will take all necessary steps to ensure that any person to whom Podcaster outsources has equivalent policies and procedures in place to protect your data.
- Your data may be shared or disclosed to comply with the law or respond to legal process or lawful requests, including from law enforcement and government agencies, or to act on a good faith belief that access or disclosure is necessary to protect any person’s personal safety.
How is your data protected
Podcaster takes the security of your data seriously and has controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed other than as described in this policy.
Your data will be held for as long as the Podcast and its associated website and social media channels exist, and as long as required to comply with any law or support a claim or defence in court.
You can request to receive a copy of any personal data Podcaster holds about you, including any data you have provided. You can also request changes to incorrect or incomplete data, the cessation of processing your data and erasure of any personal data Podcaster holds about you. This does not include any data Podcaster is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
To contact Podcaster about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in any way dissatisfied about how your personal information is processed, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office or other applicable supervisory authority.